Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 9-hour snorkeling, sailing, and sightseeing tour to St. Bart's
- Stops include a nature reserve, Gustavia, and Colombier
- Snacks and drinks on board the boat
- Round-trip hotel transport
- Snorkeling equipment provided
Departure & Return
We are located at Dock Maarten Marina. Our office is a small yellow and green house with the sign 'Boat Trips' on the roof. We are next to the Chesterfields Restaurant. Parking at the marina is $1 an hour.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Find a spot on the decks or inside the cabin of the catarmaran, then enjoy the scenic hour-long ride to the first stop, the nature reserve of Île Fourchue. Grab some snacks and sip a mimosa on the way if you wish.
The day's second stop is Gustavia, the capital of St. Bart's, home to a 17th century fort and museum, harbor filled with mega yachts, and streets of shops and restaurants. Depart Gustavia for Colombier, where you can lounge in the sun, swim with island marine life, and snorkel to explore the underwater world. Lunch will be served on board the boat.
Sail back to Philipsburg while enjoying champagne, grapes, and banana cake, then end up back at your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, date of birth, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- For safety reason, there is a weight restriction of 125 kg (275 lbs)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eagle Tours N.V.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff