Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Visit Tintamarre on Saint Martin and Rendezvous Bay in Anguilla
- Swim, snorkeling, and soak up the sun during this full-day tour
- Enjoy meals, snacks, and complimentary drinks during the tour
- This small-group tour includes hotel transportation and snorkel gear
Departure & Return
Departure PointSimpson Bay Police Station dock (next to the Simpson bay bridge and Simpsom Bay MacDonald's)
Return DetailsSimpson Bay Police Station dock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required[
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sugar Rush Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.