- Sightseeing shuttle to Grand Case from Philipsburg
- Skip the hassle of driving yourself or finding a taxi
- Drive a scenic route across the island, complete with photo stops
- Spend a few hours in Grand Case, dining at your chosen restaurant
- Departures: 6:00pm or 7:30pm
- Returns: 9:00pm, 10:15pm, 11:15pm
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Drive the eastern route or the western route, both with a couple of photo stops and views over the respective coasts of the island.
Once you arrive in Grand Case, take your pick of restaurants featuring oceanside dining and Creole, tapas, Italian, French, or other types of cuisine. Every Tuesday features Harmony Nights, a street fair with a carnival atmosphere.
Return shuttles are available at 9pm, 10:15pm, or 11:15pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amigo Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms